In celebration of a brand new perfect job and the start of a brand new chapter in my weird mental life. I decided to get the colour pink put back in my hair. This time I went for dip dyed and I absolutely LOVE it!
I first got pink in my hair after a stint of purples and blues when I wanted something a little more vibrant through out University. I got it put in and I loved it. I loved it so much I had it for over 2 years. But then the "normal" work life kicked in and got in my way. I was in a pickle and I was trying to make my self more employable in the "normal" world. It worked and I landed myself a job. But it wasn't me....at all. I missed my pink. Loads! But now I have a job that allows me to be me. Who will accept me for who I am and my skills and drive, no matter what colour my hair is. It won't stop my creativity, hard work and ambition so why should it matter. Well, it just might stop a few cars on the street but that's about it. It's also great for brand recognition and totally on theme. WOO!! Pink Power!

No comments:
Post a Comment